We are a technology led hedge fund looking to hire a qualified Quant Researcher. We are active traders in most global futures markets with a specialization in commodities. Our investment methodology leverages a strong understanding of market fundamentals combined with a quantitative and data driven process. Proprietary technology allows us to gather, store and efficiently access large amounts of fundamental data from a wide variety of sources which is used to identify market anomalies and build predictive models. Our team members combine strong technical skills with a passion for problem solving and an intellectual curiosity about financial markets.
We are looking for an experienced Quant Researcher to research predictive models and improve our existing suite of models. The ideal candidate will be a mid-level to senior professional who has previous experience with quantitative modeling. Experience working with multiple bespoke markets such as European power, coal, iron ore, interest rate swaps, and credit default swaps, is a requirement.
- Research and analyze market data
- Evaluate and improve existing quantitative models
- Graduate degree, with concentration in computer science, math, physics, engineering, or other related quantitative/analytical field from a top college or university
- Knowledge of python, Matlab, or R
- Knowledge in bespoke markets: European power, coal, iron ore, IR swaps, and CDS
- Excellent communication skills, self-starter, quick learner, positive attitude, and team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Location : Vienna
- Start date : flexible
- Wage : competitive
- Minimum annual gross salary : 75.000 EUR