Workheld is a fast-growing company in the field of workforce management and industrial digitalization. Our cloud solutions “Workheld Flow” and “Workheld Call” are collaboration and communication tools for manufacturing companies. Together we are digitizing the automated future.
- You will develop a deep understanding of our users’ needs and problems and optimize the Workheld platform to achieve the best user experience.
- You understand the technical processes behind the platform and collect, analyze and translate feedback from our customers to develop new features
- You will translate customer requirements into specifications for the development team and support development with screen designs and styles.
- Your strong communication skills will help you work closely with our customers to continually improve our software.
- You have a sound general technical understanding of software and are willing to expand your knowledge in this area.
- You have strong analytical skills, have already gained experience working in a product team and feel comfortable in an agile environment.
- You have good knowledge of requirements engineering and possibly previous professional experience as a business analyst or requirements engineer. Perhaps you have also worked in a similar position where you had to deal with complex IT systems.
- You are familiar with UX design and wireframing and are experienced in using software such as Figma, Adobe XD or Balsamiq.
- You feel comfortable when you communicate orally and in writing in both German and English on a daily basis.
- An annual salary of €45,000 or higher, depending on your experience and qualifications.
- A young, dynamic and international team.
- Flexible working hours and working environment: You can work from our Workheld office in the center of Vienna (2nd district) or from home. We mostly work remotely, but we would also be happy if you came to the office every now and then.
- A friendly atmosphere, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are normal for us.
Do you want to get a taste of start-up life and use your creativity to overcome exciting challenges? Would you like to work in a fun and international team with a modern office and good public transport connections? Make your working hours flexible and have the opportunity to work from home? Then you are exactly right with us. We will boost your career and you will revolutionize the industry with us!