Have you already taken your first steps in web development and are now ready to take your skills to the next level? Would you like to experiment with the latest technologies and work on exciting projects? Above all, do you get excited when what you create is used by numerous users every day? Then this could be your ideal opportunity to develop yourself at one of the largest internet portals in Austria.
- Have you already gained some experience in web development and want to put your knowledge to the test?
- Would you like to experiment with the latest technologies and implement exciting projects?
- Do you also enjoy it when “your work” is used by numerous users every day?
- Then we offer you the optimal option as one of the largest Internet portals in Austria with a focus on news, entertainment, multimedia and e-commerce.
- Symfony, React, WordPress are an advantage
- Independent work and self-organization
- Interested in developing into a full stack web developer
- Ability to work in a team and treat colleagues with respect
- Communication skills (good knowledge of German or English)
- HEALTH AND PREVENTION We offer strong company health management with a variety of services from various sports offerings to various health examinations to promote your long-term health.
- TRAINING & FURTHER TRAINING We support individual further training and promote the potential of our employees in order to achieve career goals together. With us you have the opportunity to expand your skills and competencies and thus successfully shape your career.
- HEALTHY & FRESH FOOD We attach great importance to fresh and healthy nutrition and offer the opportunity to choose from a variety of fresh lunch menus. This way you can ensure that you eat a healthy, balanced diet while you work.
- TEAM CULTURE We offer a dynamic team, an open feedback culture, short communication channels and warm cooperation.
The advertised position has a collectively agreed monthly gross salary of EUR 2,890, with the willingness to overpay depending on experience, training and qualifications.