With us you can expect more than just the monthly password reset or the search for lost emails from a handful of customers. As a member of our Trouble Shooter Crew, you are responsible for efficient IT support for our contract customers.
Your future activities
- Solving customer problems remotely and on site (Vienna and surrounding areas) in the areas of software, clients, printers and servers
- Update and patch management of servers and clients
- Windows Server Active Directory Administration
- Client and printer installations (HP)
- Microsoft365 setup and administration
This is what you bring with you
- Several years of experience in a comparable position
- Experience in implementing and configuring IT systems (Microsoft)
- Experience in supporting rollouts (clients, printers, AD, M365, device management)
- Teamwork and the ability to keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- Flexibility in problem solving – keyword “think outside the box”
This is what we offer you in return
- As the oldest IT service provider in Vienna, with over 100 years of company history and 50 IT specialists, we give you the opportunity to get to know a wide variety of customer environments and thus constantly expand your knowledge
- Modern office with its own garden with good public connections (U4, tram 10)
- Unique working environment where you are not one of many – it is not for nothing that 2/3 of our employees have been with us for more than 10 years
- Various opportunities for further training
For this position – depending on your knowledge and experience – a salary of €2,223 to €3,000 is planned.
How does that sound? Good? Terrific? Excellent? Then we look forward to receiving your application!